Set on Barbados’ world-famous Crane Beach, named “one of the Ten Best Beaches in the World” by Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. The Crane was the Caribbean’s first resort hotel, opened in 1887 and now fully restored and expanded, this truly unique property combines old world charm and incredible beauty with a romantic sense of seclusion. The Crane goes beyond the typical Caribbean holiday and offers unparalleled service and spacious, luxurious accommodation including private pools, gardens and rooftop terraces. The Crane Resort is a place of stunning beauty.
- Luxurious, ultra spacious guest suites
- 5 outdoor swimming pools
- 5 restaurants serving award winning cuisine
- The Crane Village for duty free shopping
- Fitness centre & 2 tennis courts & day Spa
- Free WiFi & international calls
- 8 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
- HB prices available on request
Please note the hotel are opening a new building in March, however there will be limited noise as work consists of installations of fixtures and electrics only. The public areas such as the beach, new pool complex and restaurants are not affected.