Activities and adventure abound at Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa. This popular village style resort offers a great 4-star active all inclusive resort formula for couples, singles and families alike. Be as active or relaxed as you wish. The many activities to choose from include both motorised and non-motorised water sports such as windsurfing, waterskiing and hobie cat sailing.
On dry land you can enjoy a class or two including Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and archery, pool aerobics, tennis and a fully equipped gym. In addition there is a championship 18-hole golf course located nearby (additional charges apply).
Spacious rooms are spread throughout the 45 acre resort in single storey cabana style units. Rooms are comfortably furnished, has garden views and each comes with its own terrace.
Relax and unwind at the Namaste Spa, where a wide choice of spa treatments are available to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. Transfer time from Hewanorra International Airport is approximately 90 minutes.
- 357 spacious guestrooms & suites
- 4 restaurants serving a selection of cuisine & International name brand drinks from 5 bars
- 7 swimming pools, including 2 adults, children’s pool with 100-ft slide
- Secluded sandy beach
- The Namaste Spa
- Wellness centre with fully equipped, state of the art gym
- Live evening entertainment, stage shows & live music
- Available activities include snorkelling, windsurfing, aqua cycling, kayaking, sailing, banana boat rides, racquet club, tennis & guided walks
- Mini Club (ages 2-4yrs), Kid’s Club (4-7 & 8-12yrs) & Teen Centre (age 13yrs plus)