Turtle Beach is a true Caribbean escape, tucked away on the shores of its own palm-fringed beach, on the natural paradise island of Tobago. Perfect for children, the hotel’s beach is where giant leatherback turtles lay their eggs from March to July. A morning walk on the beach reveals the discarded shells of the baby turtles that have hatched and made their perilous way down to the sea.
Turtle Beach has been designed to ensure you enjoy the best of the Caribbean beach. All public rooms and guest rooms face towards the sea, and the pool with its swim-up bar and whirlpool is right next to the shore.
* 125 Ocean facing guest rooms
* Kisakadee, an informal buffet-style restaurant, plus an open-air terrace, Surf bar & Crusoe bar
* Available activities include sunfish sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, tennis, cycling
* Scuba Diving ~ available in resort
* Golf ~ Available at a nearby course
* Rexplorers Kids’s Club for 4 to 12 year olds
* Children’s outdoor play area
* Only 5 miles from Scarborough, Tobago’s capital
* Transfer time from Crown Point International airport approx. 20 minutes