CLUB MED’S REINFORCED HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES:
- Wearing masks and gloves by staff in indoor areas for meal preparation and maintenance
- Signage and road markings to respect social distancing
- Maximize outdoor spaces by creating more terraces, bars, etc.
- Capacity reduced to 70%
- Reinforced cleaning
- Temperature check upon check-in, and periodically during stay…
- Diversified evening atmosphere simultaneously (cinema under the stars, Live DJ, circus show, etc.)
NEW COVID RELATED INCLUDED INSURANCE:
- Valid for all guests staying at a Club Med Village.
- This medical insurance is valid for all departures until April 30, 2021.
What is covered?
- Complimentary reimbursement of medical expenses incurred abroad, upt to a limit of €75,000 including tax per beneficiary.
- Advance on hospital costs incurred abroad, up to €75,000 including tax per beneficiary.
- The cost of extending the stay at the hotel: €80 including tax per person and €150 including tax for a family of 10 nights max.
- Repatriation in the event of illness and/or accident as decided by Europ Assistance doctors.
- The repatriation of the mortal remains in the event of death.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY: For stays through Dec 18, 2020
- Receive a full refund for the land portion of your stay: Up to 15 days before the departure date
- For any reservation made since May 18, 2020
- For any stay made before December 18, 2020
- Applies for AC & Westjet: booking by July 31
- Air Transat: refund in credit only, reservation before July 31
FOR DEPARTURES AFTER DECEMBER 18, 2020:
- For the land portion: refer to your Dargal vacation planner
- For the air portion: departures with Air Canada after December 18, 2020 - before July 31, 2021: if booked before July 31, 2020: a free change possible OR a 24-month credit (if flight canceled up to 24 hours before departure)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE:
- If in the future you find a lower price for the same travel dates, receive a future travel credit equal to the price difference applicable to your next booking (land only).